Most frequent questions and answers

We carry liquor liability and general liability insurance to cover our services. All bartenders are TABC certified and have a food handlers permit.

We do not have a liquor license since we do not sell alcohol.

You provide the alcohol and we take care of the rest. California state laws prohibit any alcohol sales by non-liquor license establishments. Meaning we would have to be a restaurant/bar and we are not. But not to worry! We are happy to provide you with a “Favorites Menu” with our most popular drink items and depending on what’s chosen, we provide a list of items to purchase. This also helps with not over spending on alcohol for your event.

We check IDs. Serving minors is illegal, and we take that very seriously.

Anyone who is visibly intoxicated will be cut off. It’s not fun, but it is occasionally necessary. We want everyone to have a great time, but the safety of your guests is our priority.

We do not serve shots unless specifically asked by the paying client to do so. Since we are like an open bar meaning “unlimited booze” we need some boundaries for your guests safety.

For Mint “our trailer” we need enough space to park our 14ft long vintage trailer that is pulled in with a standard SUV/truck.

Preferably a flat surface is best for set up.

Preferably yes we would need to be parked within 50-100ft of an outlet, so that we have lighting inside of the mobile bar and in case the kegerator or other appliances inside are being used.

Yes! We love cocktails but we love coffee and tea just as much. We like to work wit local small businesses who serve locally sourced tea, roasted coffee, and yummy hot chocolate. We can follow up a booking package with a coffee hour.

This would be a great option for brunch events, baby showers, or even coffee/dessert functions that don’t want alcohol served.

Ask about our coffee package for more info.

We require a 50% deposit to confirm your reservation. You’ll receive a full refund if you cancel more than 60 days from your event date, 50% of the deposit if you cancel more 30 days from your event. Cancellations made within 30 days of your event will not be refunded. The remaining payment is due no later than 3 weeks before the event date. If you are trying to book an event within 30 days or less from booking date, full payment will need to be paid up front.

Absolutely! We encourage clients to have our minty girl blend in with events and celebrations.

Yes we do! Please send us a message so we can discuss details about your event and better serve you.

You most definitely can, each hour would cost $150 extra.

Travel with a 60 mile radius (round trip) of Santa Clarita (91390) is included in the mobile bar rental fee. Travel beyond this radius is charge $1.50 per mile.